Cisco RV042 4 Port Dual WAN VPN Router
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and/or business continuity
- Built-in 4-port Fast Ethernet switch
- Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall, and hardware encryption
- High capacity, high-performance IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards
- Figure 2 shows the back panel of the Cisco RV042. Figure 3 shows a typical configuration.
Highly Secure, Reliable Connectivity for the Small Business Network
The Cisco RV042 Dual WAN VPN Router delivers highly secure, high-performance, reliable connectivity – to the Internet, other offices, and employees working remotely – from the heart of your small business network. This proven router provides the performance and security you need to help keep your employees, and your business, productive.
The Cisco RV042 enables two connections, either to a single service provider, with load balancing to improve performance, or to different providers to support business continuity. High-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities let multiple offices and dozens of employees access the information they need from anywhere, just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
To further safeguard your network and data, the Cisco RV042 includes business-class security features and optional cloud-based web filtering. Configuration is a snap, using an intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards